accuracy, reliability or fitness for any purpose of the information contained on the Site.
· Limitation of Liability: To the fullest extent permitted by law, LocalString excludes all responsibility and liability in relation to the Site and LocalString will not be responsible for errors, omissions or mis-statements or be liable for any loss or damage however caused.
Law: This is a Romanian website, therefore the laws of Romania apply and users submit to the jurisdiction of the Romanian courts in the City of Iasi.
ADVERTISING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• Deadlines: 5 days in advance of the LocalString going live.
• Material: Signed bookings are to be received no later than 10 working days prior to campaign commencement – if no such contract is received within thattime the LocalString space will be released for sale.
Daily Offer’s cancelled in 15 working days of due start-date = $100 cancellation fee charged.
Inside 10 working days = $200 cancellation fee charged
- All prices are exclusive of VAT.
- All LocalString Offers are booked under the current terms and conditions of thepublisher.
- Please contact us for prices on non-standard LocalString Daily Offer formats.
COUPON TERMS AND CONDITIONS
LocalString coupons are subject to the terms and conditions of the participating business. By purchasing a LocalString Daily Offer, you are purchasing the product or service from the merchant.
LocalString excludes all responsibility and liability in relation to merchants who promote their service or product on LocalString. LocalString will not be responsible for errors, omissions or mis-statements or be liable for any loss or damage however caused by a participating merchant.
LocalString Daily Offer's are valid for the period stated on the advertised Daily Offer. Daily Offers can be redeemed at the participating merchant for the value stated on the Daily Offer, subject to any terms and conditions that are made available to the buyer.
Guidelines regarding children
LocalString takes the protection of children's privacy very seriously. LocalString does not encourage participation or visitation by children. Visitors whoare known to be under the age of 13 are prohibited from becoming a member.Anyone under the age of eighteen is discouraged from participating in any adultrelated discussions or message boards.
Third party websites and links to partner and advertiser sites
LocalString will not be responsible for the contents of any Linked Site or liable for any direct or indirect loss or damage suffered by you from accessing, using, relying on or trading with third parties. These links are provided to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply LocalString’s endorsement of the Linked Sites or any association with their operators.
We cannot be responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such non-Daily Offer
Therefore, we encourage you to review the privacy statements of websites you choose to link to from our Website so that you can understand how those websites collect, use and share your information. We are not responsible for the privacy statements or other content on websites linked from our Website.
Changes to our Terms and Conditions
We may, at our discretion, update or revise our Terms and Conditions at anytime. Any changes will take effect immediately once they are posted on our Website. It is your responsibility to check regularly for any modifications or updates. Your continued use of our Services after any changes have been posted on our Website indicates your acceptance of those changes.
If you do not comply with our General Terms and Conditions we may with hold, suspend, restrict or terminate your access to the LocalString - Daily Offer website. We may also require you to edit or remove material we consider to be unauthorised,misleading, offensive, defamatory, illegal or detrimental to our reputation or to our brand. If you do not do so to our satisfaction, we may edit or delete that material ourselves, and we may withhold, suspend, restrict or terminate your use of the service without further notice.
We may filter, delete or restrict access to material posted on our Web site if you or anyone else does not comply with these Terms and Conditions.
POLICY ON DISRUPTIVE ACTIVITIES
You must not:
* use any part of the Daily Offer website or services to threaten, abuse, defame, harass or stalk others
* disrupt activity online, including making persistent off-topic comments
* spam, including sending unsolicited emails, bulk email, or distribution to multiple discussion groups, mailing lists or communities,distributing chain letters, pyramid schemes or hoaxes.
* access or use anybody else's computer system,communications services or data, including by hacking or by attempting to circumvent user authentication or other security measures
* view, collect, forward or intercept email or other private communications not intended (by the sender) for you, or attempt to do any ofthese things.
* post or use any software or device which may facilitate a continued connection or degrade or impede the service of another user, such aspinging, mail bombs or war dialling
* create or use a false identity for the purpose of misleading others as to the identity of the sender or origin of any message.
* impersonate any other person or entity, whether actual or fictitious, including impersonating an
employee or consultant of LocalString. You further agree not to use an inappropriate member name of any kind.
*post or use the LocalString Website to distribute or send any illegal material of any kind, including but not limited to, illegal material in the form of text, graphics, video, programs or audio. Posting content or participating in any form of discussion with the intention to commit any illegal activity is strictly prohibited.
LocalString reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to immediately, without notice, suspend or terminate (i) these Terms of Service; and/or (ii) your registration(s) with or ability to access the LocalString Website and/or any other service, specific content, digital products, products, courses or events, provided to you by LocalString, including any personal web site, upon any breach by you of these Terms of Service or otherwise.
Modifications of these Terms of Service
LocalString may modify these Terms of Service from time to time in its sole discretion. Each time you log on to the LocalString Website, you will be deemed to have accepted any such changes. In the event we modify these Terms of Service, we reserve the right (at LocalString’s discretion) to provide you notice of such changes to any e-mail address you have provided to Daily Offer, or post office address you have provided to LocalString.
You are responsible for:
* all your activities while using any of our services and for anything you say or post on the site
* using your own judgement when evaluating information you access by using our services, remember some information could be from anyone of any age or experience level
* your personal information. We recommend you do not give your name, address, phone number or credit card numbers unless the site you are visiting and the method of access are secure. Make sure you know who you are giving your information to even if it is on a secure site
* what you see on the Internet, including information that your children access. Some content and some links may contain adult content and may not be suitable for children. We encourage you to join your children as they explore the Internet. Software to make surfing safer is available through computer retailers.
* make sure everyone else who uses our service meets these responsibilities.
Material and copyright
While every endeavour has been made to supply accurate information, errors and omissions may occur. Accordingly, LocalString does not accept any liability forany loss or damage which may directly or indirectly result from any advice,opinion, information, representation or omission, whether negligent or otherwise, contained on or accessed through our Web site.
Material you post or access
Material that you see on our Web site may be protected by copyright, trademark, patent or other protections, even if it is not stated to be. Do not upload material or files unless you have the appropriate consent to do so.
By posting material in publicly accessible places on our Web site, you allow us to reproduce, publish, modify and distribute or delete any part of that material, or incorporate it in other works in any form. If you do not own the material you must get the owner's consent before you post or upload it. If LocalString becomes aware that you have breached this we can delete the material.
Chat and Online Discussion Policy
1. Our Chat and Online Discussion policy
* Our Chat policy applies when you use any of the LocalString forums
2. Your use of our public discussion areas
You must provide accurate registration information. Your right to use the discussion areas is personal to you. You must not authorise others to use your registration details. You are responsible for everything
recorded under your registration details.
3. Your responsibilities
You must not publish any information, software or other material that contains a charity request, or a petition for signature. You must not place material which constitutes junk mail or unauthorised advertising, (including solicitation of other users to buy or sell any products or services), in a discussion area, except in those areas that are specifically designated for those purposes.
You must not flood. Flooding is:
* repeating the same line four or more consecutive times
* typing a lot of gibberish (random keys)
* repeating the same character excessively (including hugs)
We expect you to use a reasonable standard of language. You must not swear.
Shouting is when you type in capital letters. It is rude to conduct all your conversation in capital letters. It is acceptable to emphasise a word or two,but do not type whole lines of text in capital letters.
If you are abused, or if you have a problem
If you are abused in a private message, then type "ignore add [nickname]" where [nickname] is the nickname involved. You should printout and save those messages in case you ever need to refer to them.
If you have a problem or a dispute, or wish to make a complaint, please email the community host, and we will investigate the matter.
We may change our Terms and Conditions at any time by changing or removing existing terms or adding new ones. We will tell you about any changes by posting an updated Terms and Conditions on our Web site. Any change we make applies from the date we post it on our Web site.
The Department of Internal Affairs is responsible for censorship in Romania. If you are concerned that something you have seen on a Web site associated with LocalString is objectionable or should be
classified, you should contact the Department's Classification Office, and let us know that you have done so. More details on what is objectionable and the ways to contact the Department can be found on
its Web site.